Thursday 4 January 2007

Christmas and New Year Part 2.


Ed and I would like to thank everyone for their condolences on the death of our uncle. Receiving so much support, kind words, and suggestions has eased our grief enormously. We will both take heed in what we have read and digest your suggestions on ways to commemorate him.

These are pictures of Kew Gardens where he would spend a lot of his time. Whilst writing this I suddenly had this idea that a rose tree from kew to plant in our garden seems like a fitting way to remember him.



Once again thank you all so much, particularly those who are on tx and experiencing the harsh sides of it. You were all there for Ed and I and we will hold you in our hearts.

Marie and Ed xxxx

7 comments:

TeaStarWitch said...

I did not know your uncle passed away. I'm sorry.

Marie said...

Thank you Teastarwitch for your condolences.

I only spoke about it yesterday so that is probably why you had not read about it.

Marie
xxx

LaurieBluesGuy said...

Hi Marie,

I think a tree is a beautiful form of remberance. Ask Ed to think of the good times and not the way it was communicated.

Best love to you and Ed.

Lau

Marie said...

Hi Laurie

Thank you for your message...you are so right, his memory is far more important to us, and that is what we will both hang on to.

Marie & Ed
xxx

Jason Paul Tolmie said...

Hi Marie & Ed,

What a wonderful idea. And what better place than from Kew Gardens. I must remember to visit the Gardens this year. I haven't been in such a long time. It's tragic really when you realise just how close I live to it. Literally 5 mins in the car!

Take care,

Jasonx

Marie said...

Hi Jae

Maybe we could arrange for a few of us to meet at Kew in the spring or summer. We would not have to do much walking and there are plenty of places to rest our weary bodies.

Take care now

Marie
xxx

Jason Paul Tolmie said...

Now there is an idea. Count me in:)

I'm up for a hot chocolate in Kew:)